Tues - Fri: 10am - 5pm | Sat: 10am - 3pm | Sun and Mon Closed
Brazilian Keratin Treatment
……a revolutionary process that softens, shines, reduces frizz, smooths hair and resists humidity.
The Brazilian Keratin Treatment is…
- Quick - It is much easier to schedule. On average, a keratin treatment takes one stylist only two hours.
- Affordable - A keratin treatment brings the price of silky smooth hair to a reasonable level.
- Universal - Keratin treatment can be used on dyed or highlighted hair. In fact, it can be used on any type of hair.
- Gentle - It is NOT meant to be permanent and it DOES require redoing approximately every 3 months. That is why you can leave it on the client’s hair and walk away if you have to. That is why you can use it on children. That is why it blends with the natural growth of hair.
- Natural – It does NOT use strong chemicals to open and close the hair cuticle in an effort to straighten it, “breaking the bones” of the hair shaft. Keratin is a natural substance which comprises approximately 88% of your hair.
- Healthy - Keratin treatment penetrates the hair repairing internal damage and coats the hair preventing further damage. The results of the keratin treatment are SOFT, SHINY, SMOOTH hair.- Easy - Begin with a shampoo designed to open the cuticle. Saturate the hair with the product (an average of 3 ounces). Blow dry. Iron small bunches of hair close to the scalp with a lower heat. Iron the entire head with a high heat to seal in the keratin.
- Simple - Do NOT wet, wash or put anything into the hair for 1- 3 days after a keratin treatment. After that shampoo and condition with any product NOT containing sodium chloride, which strips the keratin from the hair.
- Simply Amazing - The results of a keratin treatment speak for themselves. As one client said: “I’m so happy I don’t need my therapist anymore!”·