Tape In Hair Extensions Specialist 10920-32 Baymeadows Rd in Jacksonville fl. 32256.
We are excited to announce that this salon now offers Tape In Hair Extensions! You cannot see or feel the tape in extensions, also known as “seamless hair extensions”, they are very comfortable.Treat the extensions as if were your own hair. You can swim in the ocean or pool with out fear of them slipping out. They are removed very easily with a professional solution.
Tape-in extensions are 100% human hair, which means they look and feel just like your own. Adhering them will not cause any damage to your hair, and they are easily applied without the use of tools, beads, clips, or chemicals. The extensions are gently removed using a bond remover. With the proper care, tape-in extensions can last as long as other types of extensions, about 3-6 months.
100% Human Hair Extensions to add color, volume or length to the hair. At the same time they are weightless and traceless.
- Tape In Extensions are clean, fast, and affordable for everyone
- Hair Extensions are applied without heat, wax or glue
- This results in little to no damage to the natural hair
- Available 39 color options and 3 different lengths
The Hair Extensions Process
- Can be applied in 30 minutes to an hour.
Tape In Hair Extensions Maintenance and Styling Dos and Dont’s
- Do not use any serums at the roots of the hair
- Do brush hair from roots to ends at least 3 times a day
- Lasts up to 2-3 months before a reapplying
- Reapplication can coincide with your coloring schedule
- Heating tools such as curling, and flat irons can be used except on the base of the extensions
Once your hair extensions are installed, you will need the hair “maintenance” every 2-3 months.
This means once your hair grows out, you will need your hair extensions re-bonded and reapplied.
Call 904-568-0617 for any questions or to set up your hair extensions consultation appointment.